Mueller 8.5-25×44 AO Tactical Target Scope
Why use a Mil Dot Reticle?
This reticle is extremely versatile and when properly used will allow the shooter to accurately engage and hit targets at ranges previously thought impossible. Dots are spaced in one mil (milliradian) increments on the crosshair. One useful way to use this reticle is by creating a chart that is based on the size of the object being targeted. By looking through the scope you can bracket the object between dots, and refer to the chart for an estimated distance to target.
This scope will focus as close as 15yds. Accurate mil calculations are based off the scope being set at 10×. When maxed out to 25×, the actual dot size will cover less than ¼” (.250) @ 100 yds, making it great for longer range hold-overs and not having to worry about the dot covering a large portion of the target.
- Fully multi-coated camera-quality crystal lenses for superior brightness and contrast
- Large diameter ocular lens for wider field of view
- All-weather, high-torque power change ring
- Exit pupil range: 5.1 – 1.7 mm
- Fast-focus eyebell
- Minimum Parallax settting 15yds
- 1/8-inch windage and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and easy fingertip turrets; no tools required
- 1-inch tube construction with matte black finish to minimize glare
- Nitrogen-filled, water-proof fog-proof and shock-proof
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Magnification||8.5 – 25 × power|
|F.O.V.||11.1 – 4.2 feet @ 100 yards|
|Parallax||15 Yrd Min|
|Click Value||1/8 M.O.A. (40″ @ 100yds over-all on both W/E)|