Mueller 1x22x33 Quick Shot Tactical Red Dot Scope
Automatic Brightness Control
How does it work?
The new Mueller Quick Shot™ sight has a built in sensor in the front that detects the surrounding lighting conditions and automatically adjusts the brightness of the reticle to the these conditions, unlike all other Red Dot scopes.. Just rotate the dial to the “A” setting and auto brightness will take control of the brightness automatically.
Why is this new, innovative concept so important?
As lighting conditions change the user no longer needs to worry about manually adjusting the brightness of the dot, checking to see if it is adequate for the existing lighting conditions and continually making manual adjustments like all other Red Dot Sights! This comes in extremely handy when hunting game animals that can detect the slightest bit of movement..
In rare cases there may be instances where the user could be in an area that is darker or brighter than the target area so we have also provided 10 manual brightness adjustment settings, making this sight universal and optimal for any lighting condition.
No other Reflex Style scope offers this many features!
Select from 4 different Reticle styles with the flip of a switch. The Quick Shot sight comes complete with an adjustable reticle selector switch.
Why did we choose a reflex style scope over others?
This style scope utilizes a single lens so there is no need to worry about any internal fogging and the narrow frame around the glass minimizes the obstruction of a target, which allows you to see and bracket a target much quicker, unlike other tubular style red dot sights..
The Quickshot has a built-in integrated rail and will mount directly to a standard Picatinny style rail (multi slot base rail)
- Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view
- Low power consumption
- Multi-reticle; adjustable; four (4) different sized red dots are installed
- “A” automatic brightness Control setting
- 1-to-10 manual brightness level adjustment
- Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments
- 1 click = 1 M.O.A. (approximately 1 inch at 100 yards; 1/2 inch at 50 yards)
- Built-in integrated rail (will mount on a Picatinny style rail)
- Very lightweight; water-proof and shock-proof
- Battery Type CR2032
- Rubber lens cover
- 3V Lithium Battery (CR2032)
- Allen wrench key
- Instruction manual
- 3 year warranty (against manufacturer’s defects)
|F.O.V.||15.7 meters @ 100 meters|
|Click Value||1 M.O.A. (over-all adjust range is 100″ @ 100yds on both W/E)|